The BT-L1500 is a 15.4" WXGA, (1280 x 800) LCD video monitor with standard dual HD/SD switchable SDI inputs, HDMI input, and LED backlight offering low power consumption. The L1500 is ideal for broadcasting and production use with professional features that include tally lamp, markers, blue-only display, color adjustments, and GPI remote control terminal. Combining affordability with high-level specifications, the L1500 delivers great value to the user.
The two HD/SD switchable SDI inputs (BNC x 2) in the standard configuration allow the display to be switched between two camera inputs. In addition, HDMI, analog component (Y/PB/PR, BNC X 3), PC (D-SUB 15P) and analog composite (BNC X 1) video inputs are provided. HD/SD multi-format support and worldwide 59.94 Hz / 50 Hz system frequency compatibility mean that a variety of input signals can be used. In addition to a single two-channel analog audio (pin jacks X 2) input, embedded audio via the SDI and HDMI inputs is also supported. The audio can be monitored by using the built-in stereo speakers or stereo headphone. The HD SDI inputs support 1080/24PsF, making these monitors suitable for digital cinema production environments.
- 1280 x 800 Resolution (WXGA)
- Eco friendly with a LED backlight
- Viewing Angle: 160° of horizontal, 140° of vertical (Contrast > 10:1)
- Display colors: Approx. 16,200,000 colors
- Displays multiple HD/SD formats
- Panel size and Aspect Ratio: 15.4 inches (391.2 mm) of effective display area, 16:10
- Power Consumption: Approx. 25W
- Weight: 8.6 lb (3.9 kg), not including stand
- Dimensions: 15-11/16" x 12-3/16" x 2-13/16" (397 mm x 308.5 mm x 70 mm ), not including stand
- Worldwide 59.94 Hz / 50 Hz system frequency compatibility
- Built-in stereo speakers or stereo headphone
- Included Accessory:Tilt stand (attached), Protective panel (attached), AC power cord, Manual
Availability: normally ships in 1 week
Weight: 7000 gr