The BT-L2150 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) LCD monitor is an exceptional price-to-value performer, while fulfilling the basic functionality required for video production and monitoring. The L2150 includes two HD/SD switchable SDI inputs for switching the display between two cameras, an HDMI input to ensure compatibility with a wide range of digital HD equipment, and an eco-friendly LED backlight that contains no mercury and assures low power consumption. Other high-level professional features essential for broadcasting and production include tally lamps, markers, blue-only display, various color adjustments (color temp., sharpness, RGB white balance) and GPI remote control terminal.
The compact, stylish L2150 has an integrated power supply. The supplied stand allows the screen to be adjusted by tilting forward or back, and installation on a VESA mount or commercially available PC monitor arm is also supported. In addition, a removable protective panel comes standard, minimizing LCD damage due to impacts.
In addition to a single two-channel analog audio (pin jacks x 2) input, embedded audio via the SDI and HDMI inputs is also supported. The audio can be monitored by using the built-in stereo speakers or stereo headphone. The HD SDI inputs support 1080/24PsF, making the L2150 monitor suitable for digital cinema production environments.
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution (Full HD)
- Eco friendly with a LED backlight
- Viewing Angle: 170° of horizontal, 160° of vertical (Contrast > 10:1)
- Display colors: Approx. 16,770,000 colors
- Displays multiple HD/SD formats
- Panel size and Aspect Ratio: 21.5" (546.1 mm ) of effective display area, 16:9
- Power Consumption: Approx. 30W
- Weight: 13.2 pounds, not including stand
- Dimensions: 21-3/16" x 14-3/4" x 2-13/16" (538 mm x 374 mm x 70 mm), not including stand
- Worldwide 59.94 Hz / 50 Hz system frequency compatibility
- Built-in stereo speakers or stereo headphone
- Included Accessory: Tilt stand (attached), Protective panel (attached), AC power cord, Manual