TSN-664M is the newest version and successor of the TSN-664 spotting
scope. The 664M is a very reliable, lightweight and clear spotting
scope. The body is very strong and is equipped with a telescopic hood.
This hood protects the lens against exposure of rain and direct
sunlight getting into the spotting scope. The 66mm objective lense has
more than 120% light gathering capability of a 60mm objective lens,
ensuring a bright field of view for observation.
TSN-664M comes with Prominar XD lenses and is one of the absolute best
66mm spotting scopes in the world. Kowa spotting scopes are a standard
in the field of spotting scopes and can be classified as best of all!
World wide they are received with enthusiasm and tested by the most
critical users. On many points they are better and much more practical
than other well known brands.
characteristics Kowa TSN-664M:
- Very compact and just 1 kg
- The oculars have a large exit pupil for easy view
- All lenses are made of environmentally friendly eco glass
- Provided with a super coating
- The body is made of magnesium
- Gas filled and therefore waterproof
- Handy and easy running course- and fine tuning button
- Focussing from 6 meters till infinity
- 10 years warranty.
are my digiscoping options? Here
you can also find the different adapters you will need for digiscoping.
- Kowa Spotting Scope Body TSN-664M Prominar
- Objective lens cap
- Ocular cap